21 October 2012

Brick Chic

Upcycled Handcrafted LEGO®Accessories, made from brand new pieces. At the Caboolture markets every sunday. Mission To take my creativity and make things that people would ♥ love ♥ to wear. Description Hi my name is Cherie and I'm the creative mum of LEGO obsessed boy. It was only a matter of time before I started seeing the piles of LEGO that dominate the household, as something that could be so much MORE. So armed with a drill, some industrial strength glue and my long forgotten jewellery crafting skills, I set to turn that inspiration into some fun things for a LEGO fan to wear. I have so many different ideas in the works right now :) You can look forward to seeing: Necklaces Earrings Keyrings Brooches/Badges Bag tags Birthday Party Favour Packs Brick Chic is a product line of The Brick Box. LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse my upcycled products.

No comments:

Post a Comment